English for speakers of other languages (ESOL A1,B1,B2,C1,C2)

We cater to:
English for spouse visa.
English for indefinite leave to stay in the UK.
English for British citizenship.
English for student visa.
English for extension of student visa.

You will be taught English at the center and the test will also be taken at the center. You will gain a nationally recognised certificate, which are accepted by the Home Office and Boarder agency and by UK Universities.

The Home Office and UK Border Agency require all ESOL students to complete the National Initial diagnostic assessment, which identifies a student’s level and any gaps in their knowledge, before they are allowed to take the course. From this information we create an individual learning plan for each student.

Fees at little as £60 for 10 sessions + examination and certificate fee.

Posted in Certifications, Citizenship, Courses, ESOL, Language.