New course: Russian for beginners
Starting Mid October 2017 (Fridays 10am – 12pm) The session will be 1 hour long starting at either 10am or 11 am depending on the availability of the students.
The course will be taught by a certified native Russian teacher.
This course is aimed at beginners with an interest in the language or culture of a russian speaking country.
This is a Russian for beginners course. You will learn Russian letters and sounds and Russian sounds special cases pronunciation in words. A commitment to learn vocabulary and new structures; a willingness to “have a go”
What Will I Learn?
– By the end of the course you will be able to read and recognize Russian words, Alphabet and simple phrases.
– You will start to understand spoken Russian words.
– You will be able to say familiar words and simple phrases in Russian.
– you will build confidence in speaking the language.
– Develop your language skills.
This course will be useful for Russian language beginners and interesting for those who want to learn more about Russian phonetics specifics.
The fee for this corse will be £79.99 which will consist of 10 lessons.
The course will be held at:
Nottingham Teaching College (NTC).
Hyson Green Community Centre
37A Gregory Blvd,